Majestic Residence our luxury apartments and the award-winning 2019 best European hotel rooftop La Dolce Vitae will reopen on 1st September 2020. Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona 5*GL will reopen on 1st October 2020. Looking forward welcoming you with all safe and security measures in place. Due to new safety regulations and to improve your security, some hotel services may not be available during your stay, click here for more information.
Due to new safety regulations, some hotel services may not be available during your stay
- Hotel, rooms, and suites accommodations as well as Majestic Residence apartments
- Restaurant Solc open for Breakfast only (buffet service) from 07:00 am to 11:00 am daily
- Bar del Majestic serving an all day menu with a wide selection of beverages - located close to the main lobby open from 09:00 am to 11:00 pm daily
- La Dolce Vitae, our award-winning roof top terrace, offering a tapas selection menu along with the best selection of wines, champagnes, and cocktails. Open every day from 11:00 am
- Fitness - upon request / subject to local health & safety requirement at the time of your stay
- Spa, temporarily closed due to local health & safety restrictions
- Valet parking not available due to strict local regulations – self parking suggested in front of the hotel
Services or timings may be updated subject to local laws, regulations, and hotel standards changes
Majestic Royal Penthouse
Up to 467 m² / 5.026 sf surface, capacity of up to 6 people, 2 or 3 bedrooms, with a private panoramic terraces with jacuzzi and solarium overlooking Paseo de Gracia and the Sagrada Familia
email@example.com or T +34 93 488 17 17.
THE JEWEL IN EXCLUSIVENESS AND GRAND LUXE AT THE MAJESTIC
The largest suite in Barcelona with the most privileged view of the city. In the heart of Barcelona, on its most exclusive avenue, but within the most tranquil of settings, the Majestic Royal Penthouse looks out over the city of Gaudi. A space that is subtly and intimately decorated down to the finest detail — an elegant, classic, yet timeless style — with its spacious living room, dining room, and maxi bar, designed to provide the guest with a profound sense of comfort and peace.
The Majestic Royal Penthouse consists of common areas (living room, dining room, maxi bar) and two bedrooms, along with exclusive services, such as luxury vehicle and chauffeur service and butler service throughout your entire stay.
The Majestic Royal Penthouse speaks to the history and the beauty of the city, cultivating your admiration of the same. Gaudi’s iconic Sagrada Familia and the most luxurious avenue in Barcelona can be seen from its large terraces with Jacuzzis.
Majestic Royal Penthouse main highlights:
- King-size beds or twin beds available.
- Accommodates up to 6 guests.
- Jacuzzi and sun beds on the terraces.
- One security lobby, entrances to the suite monitored by CCTV.
- Private parking.
- Round trip airport/port/station transfers with top luxury car.
- Private access to the floor according to configuration.
- Butler service.
- Wide range of amenities according to the client taste.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Entry hall, two master bedrooms each with a living room and a dining room.
- Total of 8 TVs – ”Bang & Olufsen flat screen: in both master bedrooms, living room, dining room and in the bathrooms concealed within smoked mirrors.
- Design Bar.
- Bespoke fully equipped bathrooms with hydro massage jets.
- Courtesy bathroom.
- Fresh flowers.
- Fresh fruit replenished daily.