We are opening soon again! From Majestic Hotel Group, we are very happy to inform you that next 25th of June we will reopen our doors. We are preparing the hotel with all the necessary sanitary protocols to ensure you will have an enjoyable, pleasant and safe stay. Our entire team is looking forward to welcoming you again, with profesionalism, willingness and enthusiasm that is our trademark.
Due to new safety regulations, some hotel services may not be available during your stay
- Hotel, rooms, and suites accommodations as well as Majestic Residence apartments
- Restaurant Solc open for Breakfast only (buffet service) from 07:00 am to 11:00 am daily
- Bar del Majestic serving an all day menu with a wide selection of beverages - located close to the main lobby open from 09:00 am to 11:00 pm daily
- La Dolce Vitae, our award-winning roof top terrace, offering a tapas selection menu along with the best selection of wines, champagnes, and cocktails. Open every day from 11:00 am
- Fitness - upon request / subject to local health & safety requirement at the time of your stay
- Spa, temporarily closed due to local health & safety restrictions
- Valet parking not available due to strict local regulations – self parking suggested in front of the hotel
Services or timings may be updated subject to local laws, regulations, and hotel standards changes
Routes to know Barcelona
BARCELONA IS A WELCOMING, COSMOPOLITAN AND CONTEMPORARY URBE, BUT THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT CITIES IN ONE. FIND OUT WHAT YOUR STYLE IS TO FEEL AND VIBRATE IN IT, BUT ALWAYS 'VERY IN THE MIDDLE' OF THE CITY
ARTS & CULTURE
The Museum of Contemporary Art was designed by Richard Meier in 1995. The MACBA exposes the contemporary artistic creation since the twentieth century.
The Pisasso Museum houses 4,251 Pablo Picasso's art pieces. Opened in 1963, reflect the close ties that united the artist to Barcelona.
PALAU DE LA MÚSICA
Jewel of Modernism in Barcelona build by the architect Domenech i Montaner. A dazzling and unique concert hall. UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1997's.
SHOPPING & FASHION
CARRER DE PELAI (STREET)
Pelayo Street is located at the foot of the MidMost Hotel. You will find a large variety of specialty shops, shoe shops and the a huge shopping mall.
PORTAL DE L'ÁNGEL (AVENUE)
This pedestrian street of Barcelona is famous for gathering a large number of shops and clothing brands. It is ideal for a shopping afternoon for all tastes.
The trendy district in Barcelona, is Sant Antoni, where you can taste good food and drinks at all times of the day.
BOQUERIA FOOD MARKET
With time, Boquería has become the most emblematic food market in Barcelona. The building itself together with its location and the stall vendors contribute to create an atmosphere that no city visitor should miss.
MERCAT DE SANTA CATERINA (FOOD MARKET)
The wavy and dynamic roof of Santa Caterina’s Market, - held up by an expressive structure-, reproduces the colours of the fruit and vegetables inside, adding to the youthful spirit of this historical neighbourhood.