We care for you! Majestic Hotel Group is happy to inform you that we have reopened our doors again, applying all sanitary protocols to ensure you will have an enjoyable, pleasant and safe stay. Our entire team is looking forward to welcoming you again, with profesionalism, willingness and enthusiasm that is our trademark.
Services available in September and October 2020
Due to new safety regulations, some hotel services may not be available during your stay
From September 1rst, 2020:
- Majestic Residence, 1, 2- or 4-bedrooms luxury apartments located on Paseo de Gracia, 69, an independent building in front of the Hotel – check in & check out available at the front desk of the hotel located Paseo de Gracia 68
- La Dolce Vitae, our award-winning roof top terrace (voted Best European City Hotel terrace in 2019), with panoramic views of the entire city of Barcelona with the Sagrada Familia, Casa Batlló and the Agbar Tower. Ideal place to relax and sample the tapas selection menu along with the best selection of wines, champagnes, and cocktails, to the rhythm of our resident DJ – located on the main hotel 10th floor Open Thursday from 6:00 pm to 0:00 am, Friday from 6:00 pm to 01:00 am, Saturday from 01:00 pm to 01:00 am and Sunday from 01:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Outdoor Pool located on the roof top terrace with solarium, open daily from 11:00 am through 7:00 pm for Residence guests only
- Valet parking not available due to strict local regulations – self parking suggested in front of the hotel
The hotel and other outlets and services will remain closed during the month of September
From October 1rst, 2020:
- Hotel, rooms, and suites accommodations as well as Majestic Residence apartments
- Restaurant Solc open for Breakfast only (buffet service) from 07:00 am to 11:00 am daily
- Bar del Majestic serving an all day menu with a wide selection of beverages - located close to the main lobby open from 09:00 am to 11:00 pm daily
- La Dolce Vitae, our award-winning roof top terrace, offering a tapas selection menu along with the best selection of wines, champagnes, and cocktails, to the rhythm of our resident DJ – open daily, Sunday through Wednesday from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm, Thursday through Saturday from 11:00am to 0:00am - located on the 10th floor
- In-room dining available from 07:00am to 11:00 pm daily
- Fitness - upon request / subject to local health & safety requirement at the time of your stay
- Spa, temporarily closed due to local health & safety restrictions
Services or timings may be updated subject to local laws, regulations, and hotel standards changes
MURMURI RAMBLA, SL
The cookies that this website utilizes are of two types:
Our Own Cookies:
- Technical Cookies: These cookies are used to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the proper functioning and visualization of the website. They are temporary and their sole purpose is to make transmission over an electronic communications network more efficient or, as strictly necessary, for providing a service expressly requested by the user. They disappear at the end of the session. Under no circumstance are these cookies used to collect information of a personal nature..
If these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to properly receive our content and services.
The information collected by this kind of cookie is used to measure the activity on the website, application, or platform and to create navigation profiles for users of said site, application, or platform in order to introduce improvements according to the data analysis of how the service is used.
Likewise, the information generated by these cookies about use of the website (including IP address) will be transmitted directly and archived by Google. If you would like further information about Google cookies, you can consult its usage policy at https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en
Analytics cookies are not necessary for navigation or use of the site.
- Advertising Cookies: These allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor may have included on a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which advertisements are shown.
|Strictly Necessary||User session, registration details, bookings.||Managing registration and maintenance of user session, personalization of navigation, balancing load.|
|Websites visited, frequency, number and repetition of visits, browsing time, searches performed, links accessed, browser used, operator providing service, location connected to the IP address.||Measuring and analysing user browsing, monitoring and analysing user behaviour, creating anonymous user browsing profiles, implementing improvements based on data analysis of user activity.|
|User browsing interests, preferences exhibited, manner of interaction with the website, ads displayed and opened, websites visited.||Optimizing the advertising spaces offered on the websites to provide ads that are of interest to the users, identifying the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and improving them.|
To revoke consent given, the user may disable cookies by changing their browser configuration. To do so, consult the manual for your internet browser.