We are opening soon again! From Majestic Hotel Group, we are very happy to inform you that next 25th of June we will reopen our doors. We are preparing the hotel with all the necessary sanitary protocols to ensure you will have an enjoyable, pleasant and safe stay. Our entire team is looking forward to welcoming you again, with profesionalism, willingness and enthusiasm that is our trademark.
Due to new safety regulations, some hotel services may not be available during your stay
- Hotel, rooms, and suites accommodations as well as Majestic Residence apartments
- Restaurant Solc open for Breakfast only (buffet service) from 07:00 am to 11:00 am daily
- Bar del Majestic serving an all day menu with a wide selection of beverages - located close to the main lobby open from 09:00 am to 11:00 pm daily
- La Dolce Vitae, our award-winning roof top terrace, offering a tapas selection menu along with the best selection of wines, champagnes, and cocktails. Open every day from 11:00 am
- Fitness - upon request / subject to local health & safety requirement at the time of your stay
- Spa, temporarily closed due to local health & safety restrictions
- Valet parking not available due to strict local regulations – self parking suggested in front of the hotel
Services or timings may be updated subject to local laws, regulations, and hotel standards changes
THE MIDMOST HOTEL
AN URBAN OASIS IN BARCELONA WITH AREAS FOR THE WELLBEING AND SENSES.
A RENOVATED BOUTIQUE HOTEL LOCATED IN THE CITY CENTER OF BARCELONA, CLOSE TO PLAZA CATALUNYA
Located in the "Golden Triangle", the tourist and commercial center of the city, the hotel is surrounded by plenty of shops, services and the most attractive places of Barcelona. In between Plaza Catalunya and Plaza Universitat, and less than 5 minutes from Las Ramblas, our guest will walk everywhere and enjoy the heart of the city.
Recently renovated, the Midmost Hotel Barcelona is the first Boutique Hotel and has gotten the hand of its mother property the Majestic Hotel & Spa 5* GL with service excellence that only bring more than 95 years of experience to host the most demanding travelers.
Thanks to its privileged location, guest can easily move to any part of Barcelona, besides being just a few meters from public transport that connect directly to the airport or train station for high speed (AVE). The major attractions of Barcelona, such as the Boqueria market, Gothic Quarter, Borne, Casa Batllo and La Pedrera (Casa Milà), can be visited at a walking distance from the hotel.
The hotel also has a pool with solarium and a cocktail bar, which is located in the very nice roof terrace opens to everyone in the city of Barcelona. Additionally a meeting room for smalls meetings, private lunches and dinners, and a Business corner just in case you don't bring your computer with you.