At Majestic Hotel Group we take care of you with all the health measures and protocols established to guarantee you a safe stay. Due to new regulations some hotel services may be modified.
Due to new safety regulations, some hotel services may not be available during your stay
- Hotel, rooms, and suites accommodations as well as Majestic Residence apartments
- Restaurant Solc open for Breakfast only (buffet service) from 07:00 am to 11:00 am daily
- Bar del Majestic serving an all day menu with a wide selection of beverages - located close to the main lobby open from 09:00 am to 11:00 pm daily
- La Dolce Vitae, our award-winning roof top terrace, offering a tapas selection menu along with the best selection of wines, champagnes, and cocktails. Open every day from 11:00 am
- Fitness - upon request / subject to local health & safety requirement at the time of your stay
- Spa, temporarily closed due to local health & safety restrictions
- Valet parking not available due to strict local regulations – self parking suggested in front of the hotel
Services or timings may be updated subject to local laws, regulations, and hotel standards changes
Corporate Social Responsability
Actions and commitments to CSR
Solidarity with disadvantaged people
We actively support different social projects in collaboration with the private foundation IReS www.fundacioires.org, which since 1969 has been working with groups at risk of social exclusion or with financial difficulties.
• Since 2012, Barcelona establishments have been asking their guests to donate €1 every time they stay. In this way we are giving our guests the opportunity to get directly involved in our charity programs.
• ‘The Solidarity Suite’ is Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona's annual campaign to direct a percentage of the revenue from one its suites during the summer months to concrete projects in this foundation.
• Likewise, with the ‘The Solidarity Rose’ on the important day of St. George (April 23), Barcelona is raising funds for IReS's social work.
Committed to children
Building a hospital to combat children's cancer is the objective of the project "Para los Valientes" (To the Brave) with the Hospital Sant Joan de Déu of Barcelona.
MiM Hotels is involved in publicizing this center's funding campaign to make the research and treatment of this illness which affects the youngest in our society into a reality.
Under the hashtags #paralosvalientes and #tothebrave, the campaign is being run from the website www.paralosvalientes.com.
Involved in Quality and the Environment
For Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona, maintaining its leading position in the hotel industry is down to the high level of quality of its facilities as well as a level of service that enables it to achieve customer satisfaction with the appropriate respect for the environment.
Majestic has developed and implemented a Quality Control and Environmental Management System in accordance with Standards UNE-EN ISO9001:2008, UNE 182001:2008, UNE-EN ISO14001:2004.
Also together with the GreenLeaders ‘Silver’ award from TripAdvisor, it has become one of the leading luxury 5-star hotels in Spain in terms of quality and sustainability standards.
A sustainable with a green spirit
The Hotel MiM Sitges is the first hotel in Europe and the seventh worldwide to achieve the LEED certification in the ‘Platinum’ category. This honor is awarded by the US Green Building Council to the most efficient and environmentally friendly buildings.
Since its origins, both in its construction and its daily operations, the hotel thought about how to reduce its environmental impact. Some noteworthy examples include:
• Two wind turbines and solar panels enable it to supply 60% of its own energy.
• Sustainable gardening, water consumption efficiency and the sowing of native plants.
• A facade designed to protect the building from solar radiation and improve its energy efficiency.
• Support for environmentally friendly travel with 2 chargers for electric vehicles.
• Internal air flow quality using technology in the filter that prevents respiratory problems and allergies.
• Periodic training of staff in environmental awareness.
For a world without barriers
Looking to go a step beyond the legislation requirements for hotel bedrooms for people with disabilities, Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona has designed a ‘Category A’ room adapted for people with severe disabilities. With this room, the Majestic is the first hotel in Spain to offer this pioneering service. It is a bedroom designed for people with reduced mobility, with the aim of facilitating their stay at the hotel, but without changing the aesthetic properties of the room.
It has 8 automated electronic systems and 6 adaptations in the fittings Some of the features included in this room are: A crane over the bed that makes it easier to get in and out; areas adapted for access to the bath and shower, and remote control of doors, windows and other electronic systems.
Raising awareness for the normalization of people with disabilities in the tourism and hotel industry is one of Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona's objectives, as we always want to be at the forefront.
Internal training program
We are committed to continuous training of our staff and their development within the company, where our employees have the chance to reach their full potential.
Our business philosophy is about providing:
• Periodic technical courses.
• Annual program of improvement in foreign languages.
• Interdepartmental training days.
• Specific training plans.
• Internal promotion opportunities.