At Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona, 5* GL we take care of you with all the health measures and protocols established to guarantee you a safe stay. Due to new regulations some hotel services may be modified. Also the option of the PCR test is available at the hotel and with results between 12 and 24 hours.
Due to new safety regulations, some hotel services may not be available during your stay
- Hotel, rooms, and suites accommodations as well as Majestic Residence apartments
- Restaurant Solc open for Breakfast only (buffet service) from 07:00 am to 11:00 am daily
- Bar del Majestic serving an all day menu with a wide selection of beverages - located close to the main lobby open from 09:00 am to 11:00 pm daily
- La Dolce Vitae, our award-winning roof top terrace, offering a tapas selection menu along with the best selection of wines, champagnes, and cocktails. Open every day from 11:00 am
- Fitness - upon request / subject to local health & safety requirement at the time of your stay
- Spa, temporarily closed due to local health & safety restrictions
- Valet parking not available due to strict local regulations – self parking suggested in front of the hotel
Services or timings may be updated subject to local laws, regulations, and hotel standards changes
From 65 to 90 m² / 699 to 969 sf, capacity of up to 4 people, 1 or 2 bedrooms with queen size bed or twin beds and with views over a traditional courtyard proper to the Eixample district of Barcelona.
Number of register at Catalonia Tourism from HUTB-000471 to HUTB-000498
LIKE HOME, BUT WITH MAJESTIC HOTEL & SPA BARCELONA SERVICES
Spacious 1 or 2-bedroom apartments sized 65 - 90 m², sunny, quiet, comfortable, elegantly decorated boasting a wealth of luxurious fittings and with views over a traditional courtyard proper to the Eixample district of Barcelona. Located at 69 de Passeig de Gràcia, in front of the hotel, but in an independent building. They offer at once a classic style and all that is needed to guarantee utmost conform to our clients.
The best starting point to discover on foot Barcelona's most representative buildings, including those created by Gaudi; Casa Batlló, La Pedrera and Sagrada Familia.
(*) N.B.: Located at 69 de Passeig de Gracia, in front of the Majestic Hotel & Spa, but in an independent building, Residence caters for the needs of all clients.
- Living room with dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen with all the necessary household goods
- Bathroom with a hydro-massage tub
- Free WiFi connection
- Non-smoking apartment
- Daily maid service at an extra cost