Majestic Residence our luxury apartments and the award-winning 2019 best European hotel rooftop La Dolce Vitae will reopen on 1st September 2020. Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona 5*GL will reopen on 1st October 2020. Looking forward welcoming you with all safe and security measures in place. Due to new safety regulations and to improve your security, some hotel services may not be available during your stay, click here for more information.
Due to new safety regulations, some hotel services may not be available during your stay
- Hotel, rooms, and suites accommodations as well as Majestic Residence apartments
- Restaurant Solc open for Breakfast only (buffet service) from 07:00 am to 11:00 am daily
- Bar del Majestic serving an all day menu with a wide selection of beverages - located close to the main lobby open from 09:00 am to 11:00 pm daily
- La Dolce Vitae, our award-winning roof top terrace, offering a tapas selection menu along with the best selection of wines, champagnes, and cocktails. Open every day from 11:00 am
- Fitness - upon request / subject to local health & safety requirement at the time of your stay
- Spa, temporarily closed due to local health & safety restrictions
- Valet parking not available due to strict local regulations – self parking suggested in front of the hotel
Services or timings may be updated subject to local laws, regulations, and hotel standards changes
Enjoy all the style of Majestic with the touch of Nandu Jubany
Majestic Catering was born in 2016 as a result of the demand from guests staying at the Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona to extend the Majestic experience to events outside of the hotel. Jubany Events is our off-site consultancy catering, so we offer the cuisine of Michelin star awarded Nandu Jubany.
Passion for the Local Culture and Cuisine: The Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona is distinguished by its offering of an authentic connection with Catalan culture. Through gastronomy, we transform your events into unforgettable memories through attentive service and the highest quality products.
A global organization: Our team, based in the Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona, will advise you on the selection of details including decorations, entertainment, and luxury set ups.
With Majestic Catering by Nandu Jubany, through our catering consultant Jubany Events, we extend our services to original, emblematic venues in the province of Barcelona. In addition to the spacious and centrally located facilities of the Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona on the Passeig de Gràcia, we have at your disposal our modernist country house, La Finca Can Nolla.
A new line from Majestic Catering by Nandu Jubany, which brings a picnic version of Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona's gastronomy to your office or home to surprise your visitors, customers, friends or family members.
Apart from proposals for breakfast, lunch or dinner, there are alternative options for suit different diets and tastes. Please, do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss how we can personalize your menu.
Weddings and Social Events:
Weddings in Barcelona, in the trendy styles preferred by the brides and grooms, steered by the elegance and professionalism of Majestic Catering by Nandu Jubany.
Our experience with weddings for our local clientele as well as our more demanding international clients allow us to suggest different gastronomic ideas and cultures.
Corporate Events and Incentives:
We are proud of having contributed with our expertise to the creation of gala dinners and corporate events from diverse sectors and countries. Set in the most emblematic venues in the city, these events put the finishing touches on the Barcelona Experience.
Remarkably Uncommon Venues:
- Casa Vicens: Gaudi’s first magnificent work, recently opened to the public, in the Gràcia neighborhood of Barcelona.
- Casa Batlló: Mere steps away from the Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona, you can hold an event in one of Gaudi’s most emblematic buildings.
- Fundació Antoni Tàpies: To experience a markedly artistic event in a contemporary art museum. Accessible on foot from the Majestic Hotel & Spa.
- Sant Pau Recinte Modernista: A project of the architect Domènech i Montaner, offers some of the most innovative technical equipment for your event.